Your dating profile is your resume for dating.
People complain on their profiles stating "I don't know why I'm bothering with this, no one read's profiles anyway" … But this is simply not true.
People interested in quality do read profiles. Life reads your profile. Your profile is an announcement to life, letting it know what you’re ready for. A clear, concise, direct, fun profile leads to great dates, new friendships and quite possibly the partner of your dreams.
If your dating profile is incomplete, not clear, poorly written or full of bathroom mirror shots- the byproduct of the dates you get (or don’t get) will reflect how serious you’re taking the endeavor.
Here’s a short list of some important things to pay attention to for online dating:
1. Fill out your profile as honest and as accurate as possible. This is the only chance you may ever have to catch the eye of the person you may spend the rest of your life with. Share thoughtfully, consider who IS reading.
2. No bathroom mirror shots or old photos. They’re tacky and leave the impression that you don’t have friends, or care about yourself. No one wants to date someone they feel sorry for. Get a $5.00 selfie stick.
3. Even if you’re not a great writer, it’s ok. Write at least one quality paragraph about yourself. Anyone bored in a coffee shop will help you edit if you’re not confident with your writing skills. Buy someone a coffee and get another set of eyes on your paragraph. Remember, your words are announcing your dateability to the world, give it some effort.
4. Initiate conversation. If you expect the other person to make the first move, don’t. In a world where men and women are becoming equal (or at least that’s what us ladies say we want, except when it comes to dating- apparently) we are as capable of initiating conversation as much as the guys. Afterall, we want to be equals, right? Don’t wait for someone else to make the first move.
5. Respond thoughtfully. If someone messages you and it doesn’t feel right, thank the person and move along. Sending messages back and forth if someone isn’t a good fit is a waste of energy and time. Use your time and energy for a good match.
6. Treat people the way you would like to be treated. Yes, this applies to all aspects of life and is also relevant when it comes to dating. Online dating is fun, but it’s not a game. People’s emotions and lives are affected. Don’t mess with people.
7. Once you are on a date, enjoy yourself. Chill out. Do your best to connect with the person in front of you. Even if you don’t wind up with this person for the rest of your life, still use this opportunity to hone your people and networking skills.
8. TRUST YOUR GUT… If someone isn’t a good match, you can feel it. This may happen before ever even meeting someone in person. If something doesn’t feel right (right away) it’s time to end it. Don’t linger if things don’t feel like they’ll work. Stay safe and avoid dangerous situations. Trust your gut.
9. Put your phone away. If you’re more interested in your phone than the person you’re with, just end the date. You’re not being present or giving the person the respect they deserve. You're either not feeling it, or you’re not ready to date. Either way, move along.
10. Be present, meet cool people, have fun. Most of all, dating is about you learning how to more deeply connect with yourself and others. It’s an opportunity to grow, use it as such. This approach will not only help you become a more content human being, but you’ll eventually meet someone as great as you out there.
Let me help you troubleshoot why you’re not winning in the dating world. http://www.raeasunshine.com/coaching.html
There’s an exceptional unfolding of excellence taking place, right now. It’s been present all along, but we’re human, thinkers. We think ourselves out of excellence and forget that more is well than not. We lose sight of how truly in-place and perfectly positioned we are at all times. We don’t see the glory when we’re staring at the wall.
With every encounter, every failure, every success, every skidded knee, every collapse, every sickness, there’s bigger opportunity than we usually take time to appreciate. Afterall, no one thinks that the bully in 4th grade might have done us a favor until we’re grown up and reference how being bullied was actually the fire that propelled us into living a stronger life.
Failure is Fuel. It’s the stuff that gifts us the opportunity to reevaluate and take inventory of ourselves in relationship to our life. When we do things out of alignment we eventually become drained. Spending time doing things out of alignment has the eventual effect of “burn out”. Then, we’re left to sit with ourselves again. At this point we can do an instant replay, or shift into something different.
By staying in the struggle we feed it and get more of it. However, there’s always another option… This is where the power of positive thinking really lends itself to life.
We continue getting similar results if we approach challenges the way we always have before. To revamp and realign with living a more successful, healthy, prosperous life with remarkable relationships, we can’t do things the same way we always have.
When I interview successful CEO’s of growing companies, they always mention the same thing, “Take Calculated Risks.” Risk doing something different than you have before. Put a unique spin on what you do. Take baby steps. Take a giant leap. Practice patience. Whatever you normally do, attempt the opposite. Give yourself permission to step outside of your own comfort zone and risk what you thought you knew. Maybe you’ll fall. Maybe you become wildly successful. If you keep doing things the same, you’ll never know.
Engage with life. It’s available. It’s waiting for you to align with it and bring forth what your gift is to the world.
Don’t sit on the sidelines and wait to be called to play. Tell the coach how ready you are. Tell life how excited you are to get out there and make the most of it. Do your best and you will grow.
True wealth is not the money. Money just fuels the great things truly wealthy, happy, healthy people can do in the world.
Make today worth living. It’s in your hands.
This is such an exciting announcement!
For a long time I’ve been told “Raea, you should get your own Radio Show. You’re perfect for radio!” Gary Mantz and Suzanne Mitchell have been two of the best friends and radio mentors I could have ever dreamed of. After appearing on “Mantz and Mitchell” for many years, I one day finally felt that it was time to work on this part of my own Personal Development Journey. Believe it or not, I’ve had a great fear of radio. Up until now I’ve let this fear win. In 2017, I WIN! I’ve chosen to conquer this little old fear of mine by positioning myself right in the face of what makes me tremble.
Beginning in January of 2017 I hope you will tune in and support me as I level-up and use the tools in my toolbox for continued success and growth. You just might find yourself inspired and more successful along the way!
The show will tap into inner-workings of the mind of the Entrepreneur while addressing the challenges and successes of owning a business today. This is not a power of positive thinking, success preaching, or crunching numbers show; it’s deeper, personal and real.
Get to know me and my guests on a personal level and support Small Business in a whole new way.
If you know of a great local guest for the show I’d love to hear from you. Please visit me @ www.entrepreneurstable.com and leave a note. Your gracious support is appreciated!
Thank you in advance for joining me for new adventures as we embark upon 2017, full speed ahead!
See you every Saturday Starting in January on KKNW 1150 AM Radio @ 11:00 AM- Noon.
Happy Holiday's Friends!
Whether 2016 has been like a package you’d like to wrap back up and re-gift, or if you’ve marked it as your best year yet, one thing is certain- it’s been intense and interesting. Just when you were hoping to settle down and bank on something, oops! Nope. The carpet was ripped out from under your feet. 2016 was not a year to settle in, settle down, or settle. That was one of the major lessons of the year. DON'T SETTLE!!!
The release of old stories and attachments have been working on moving out and a new wave has started to emerge. Transition and transformation were the celebrities in our 2016 year. Along with the many loved one's who left us, the entertainment industry was hit harder than ever before. Though things may have been feeling aggressive these changes are helping shape us for the 2017 year ahead.
2017 is not a time for settling down, but we'll have a different vantage point. Hopefully we make a more conscious and dedicated effort to find ways to bridge gaps, connect with one another, reach out and find innovative solutions. The highlight of 2017 is fresh, new, starts.
Look forward to new people, projects, and energy. Depending on your number cycle, you might even be looking at launching a new business or planning a significant move. (Book a reading with me to find out more and how this affects you.)
2017 is perfect for taking a new position, trying something completely different, even diving into a project you never before thought you’d enjoy. Take smart risks and pursue something bigger this year. It will pay off in the long-run.
Here’s to YOU making 2017 your Greatest year yet!
Intuitive Life Transformation Specialist
These words may or may not be familiar. However, in my line of work they are used everyday. From the perspective of a professional psychic with 10+ years experience, I have distilled a definition for each of these terms. Of course, I have left out thousands of important words, If you have further questions there are many great resources online, contact me to explore deeper.
Astrologer: Someone who reads and interprets astrological charts.
Medium: Someone who believes that they communicate with the deceased.
Psychic: Someone who knows, sees, or hears things, generally invisible to the naked eye or beyond the realm of common perception. This “knowing” may or may not be of a supernatural sort. (May include Retrocognition, Precognition, Clairsentience, Clairaudience, ESP, Dreams, etc.)
Fortune-Teller: Someone who makes claims (publicly) to know the future and predicts based off of their “knowings.” (One is not a fortune-teller unless predictions are shared with others.)
Tarot Card Reader: Someone who reads tarot cards.
Palm Reader: Someone who reads palms.
10 Things To Know Before Choosing A Psychic
1. Not Every Psychic Works The Same. Some Psychics are predictive. Others more clearly read the past or do their best work in the “here and now.” Not every Psychic is a "fortune-teller" or able to accurately read the future. If you want timelines, dates, or specific locations, be sure this is something the Psychic you are looking for provides.
2. A Psychic is Different than A “Medium” Not All Psychics talk to the deceased. If this is a service you’re looking for, find out if your Psychic is a “Medium".
3. Look for someone with a strong online presence. Read online reviews. Yelp is a great resource. Don’t rely on website testimonials alone. Do some research, see if they’re credible; Know the quality and reputation of your Psychic and who you’re purchasing services from.
4. What Services Do They Provide? Does your Psychic offer Group Readings, Couples Readings, Parties and Event Entertainment? What types of services or specialty services do they provide?
5. Make Sure Your Reading Will Be A Good Fit For You. Not every Psychic does it all. Some focus on Relationships, Career, Money, Health, Home-life, Finding Lost People and Objects. Every Psychic has their own strengths and weaknesses, they're human too. Find out what your Psychic specializes in so your reading is a good fit.
6. Where Is Your Psychic? Does the Psychic meet with clients in a Professional Office Setting or Metaphysical Shop? Are they local? Do they work over the phone, webcam, or via email? Will they drive to your place or do they like to meet at local coffee shops?
7. What Tools Do They Use? Some Psychics use tarot cards, pendulums, hands, birth dates, crystals, bones, stones, tea cups, etc. to read people. Some don’t need any tools at all. Find out what your Psychic does so you’re not put on-the-spot or uncomfortable with any tools they may or may not use.
8. Years In Business- Just because a Psychic has been reading for a long time doesn’t ensure exemplary service. Still do your homework. A new Psychic may deliver better readings than someone who’s been doing it for 20+ years.
9. Your Psychic Doesn't Know Everything. A Professional Psychic is a human-being, they should know a lot but maybe not everything. If there's something specific you want to know, ask them. An honest Professional will let you know whether or not they can effectively answer your questions.
10. Use Your Own Intuition- An important thing to do before working with any Professional is take a look at a picture of them. Review their website, do some homework. Pay attention to red flags that pop-up when you think of them. If you don't get a positive feeling, work with someone else.
July 2016 is a “7” Month.
“7” months pack an opportunity to deepen, connect, establish a more intimate relationship with ourselves, our higher-power, our environment, others, home, and our career. In a “7” month the invitation to actively engage in life is extremely present.
“7” months imbue us with a desire to be in the company of things that evolve and expand us. This may not always feel wonderful, but personal growth sometimes comes with a few growing pains. Spiritually speaking, a “7” month invites us to dive-in, as deep as we're ready to go.
Synchronicities may seem more prevalent during a “7” month. Things we’ve been thinking about accomplishing, creating, or seeing, can consume our thoughts more than usual. Great ideas show up easily and the soul gets excited for what’s next. This month can also be an important time for reflecting on the past, healing, realigning. Allowing ourselves to dream, while entertaining fresh forms of inspiration, can help us transcend internal roadblocks that might have once held us back.
During a “7” month it’s not uncommon to have spiritual beliefs greatly challenged, so that they may be refined, moreso than in other months. Reminding ourselves that everyone is experiencing a “7” month (whether conscious of it or not) can be an extremely helpful. Appreciating how others think and believe differently instead of attempting to reform them can be very helpful this month.
Passion runs deep during a “7” month and we become more sensitive. Everything feels more intense now. If you are someone tuned in to subtle energetic shifts be sure to be extra gentle with yourself.