10 Things To Know Before Choosing A Psychic
1. Not Every Psychic Works The Same. Some Psychics are predictive. Others more clearly read the past or do their best work in the “here and now.” Not every Psychic is a "fortune-teller" or able to accurately read the future. If you want timelines, dates, or specific locations, be sure this is something the Psychic you are looking for provides.
2. A Psychic is Different than A “Medium” Not All Psychics talk to the deceased. If this is a service you’re looking for, find out if your Psychic is a “Medium".
3. Look for someone with a strong online presence. Read online reviews. Yelp is a great resource. Don’t rely on website testimonials alone. Do some research, see if they’re credible; Know the quality and reputation of your Psychic and who you’re purchasing services from.
4. What Services Do They Provide? Does your Psychic offer Group Readings, Couples Readings, Parties and Event Entertainment? What types of services or specialty services do they provide?
5. Make Sure Your Reading Will Be A Good Fit For You. Not every Psychic does it all. Some focus on Relationships, Career, Money, Health, Home-life, Finding Lost People and Objects. Every Psychic has their own strengths and weaknesses, they're human too. Find out what your Psychic specializes in so your reading is a good fit.
6. Where Is Your Psychic? Does the Psychic meet with clients in a Professional Office Setting or Metaphysical Shop? Are they local? Do they work over the phone, webcam, or via email? Will they drive to your place or do they like to meet at local coffee shops?
7. What Tools Do They Use? Some Psychics use tarot cards, pendulums, hands, birth dates, crystals, bones, stones, tea cups, etc. to read people. Some don’t need any tools at all. Find out what your Psychic does so you’re not put on-the-spot or uncomfortable with any tools they may or may not use.
8. Years In Business- Just because a Psychic has been reading for a long time doesn’t ensure exemplary service. Still do your homework. A new Psychic may deliver better readings than someone who’s been doing it for 20+ years.
9. Your Psychic Doesn't Know Everything. A Professional Psychic is a human-being, they should know a lot but maybe not everything. If there's something specific you want to know, ask them. An honest Professional will let you know whether or not they can effectively answer your questions.
10. Use Your Own Intuition- An important thing to do before working with any Professional is take a look at a picture of them. Review their website, do some homework. Pay attention to red flags that pop-up when you think of them. If you don't get a positive feeling, work with someone else.